Posts Tagged ‘eclipse’
March 18, 2017 Leave a comment
Here is how to use spaces instead of TABs in the Eclipse IDE:
- Click Window -> Preferences.
- Expand Java -> Code Style.
- Click Formatter.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the Indentation tab.
- Under General Settings, set Tab policy to: Spaces only.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
Tip from here.
October 10, 2016 Leave a comment
I started to use Java again (I haven’t touched it for 5 years…) and I found a very nice JUnit tutorial. Here it is: http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/JUnit/article.html .