Learn C The Hard Way
“Learn C The Hard Way will fill in the “beginning programmer” gap in the literature on the C Programming language. It will teach good modern C programming practices and avoid habits that lead to buffer overflows, security defects, and other problems that even experienced programmers cause. This book is designed for:
- Students who have read LPTHW or LRTHW.
- Programmers with skill in one other “scripting” language.
- Programmers who need to relearn C.
- Objective-C programmers who want better C skills.
- People who like a challenge.”